Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Flowers For The Mrs.



Not to rub it in but look at what my hubby brought me!  
Now, I will admit he was bringing these beautiful flowers home for a reason.
Andrew and I have been married for almost 8 years and have been a couple for  11 years.
We love each other unconditionaly but we have our moments where flowers might be needed the following day for marriage healing.



It was a sweet gesture from my wonderful husband. 
They may not have settled our differences or disagreement but they were the start. 





There may be disagreements, differences, apologies, and many flowers brought home in our years together but I know one thing...

I will always love this man and want only him to be by my side.
Thank you for your thoughtfulness and love, Andrew.
123




No comments:

Post a Comment