Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Finger Paints Turn Into Fish



It was time for this Mama to be brave and let my little Buddy Bee get his hands dirty.
I was told I was crazy but Buddy Bee got Crayola Washable Fingerpaints for Christmas.
We were going to find out if they really are washable!
Buddy Bee really did not understand why Mommy was really excited about putting him into his high chair
but he was along for the journey!


Squeaky clean but not for long!

We started with the color orange because we had a special fishy project to work on.


Buddy Bee was not really sure what to do at first but he caught on really fast!

It is a good thing the finger paints were non toxic because Buddy Bee taste tested them.


I was really hoping the paints were really washable because my dinning room table
 was soon covered in Buddy Bee art. 

Very excited about getting messy!



Buddy Bee showing Mommy his new purple hands.


Buddy Bee had finished his masterpieces and it was time to test out how washable
Crayola's finger paints really were.

Buddy Bee very excited for a bath.
I was amazed at how easy these finger paints washed off!

Buddy Bee was once again squeaky clean and happily running around the house naked when I was finally able to gush over my little boys first masterpieces.


Buddy Bee's first work of ark.

I will forever cherish Buddy Bee's first paintings. 
They will hang in our hallway for many years to come and we even made a very
special painting for Daddy's desk at work.


Buddy Bee worked on one more project today for his bathroom.
I have been very anxious to decorate Buddy Bee's bathroom and could not think of any
better way than with Buddy Bee art.  I found a fabulous idea on Pinterest and loved helping Buddy Bee
 create his little fish.


We started with six little Buddy Bee hand prints.





Then we added some underwater touches.





Once Buddy Bee's fish were dry I framed them in white frames.




Buddy Bee and his finished pieces.


Then we were ready to hang them in Buddy Bee's under the sea bathroom.



It might just be because my little boy made these creations but I think they are wonderful!
I am so proud of my little artist.





No comments:

Post a Comment