Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Buddy Bee's Fuzzy Lion Hat




Buddy Bee's mission to the mailbox did not end at the mailbox and soon turned into a mission of exploration.
I love this little boy's love of exploration, his need to run free, and his desire to be outside.
And nothing can be cuter than a little boy playing outside then a little boy playing outside in a fuzzy lion hat!


We love Buddy Bee's lion hat and so does very person we happen to meet.
And who can blame them, it's a really adorable hat and an even cuter model wearing it!

Buddy Bee can't do his exploring without his very special Newfie buddy, Hannah.


Buddy Bee so very sweetly found a place to sit.


This one may find a home hanging on our wall.

Buddy Bee was soon off and running but left his little lion friend behind.


From the bench Buddy Bee found the hole....
the hole is what is left from an above ground pool and no deeper than the Buddy Bee .


Buddy Bee was busy running up and down into the hole so Hannah and I sat back and watched the Buddy Bee be a little boy.


I hear the sighs from my family when I pull out the camera to capture our family's moments.
Andrew is always telling me I take way too many photos....
This morning I took over 100 photos of my little boy playing outside and every picture I took was worth it to get this special gem.  You never know what you may get when you just keep snapping pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment