Saturday, February 18, 2012

Buddy Bee's First Swim



It was Andrew's birthday weekend and Buddy Bee's Nana had a great idea to take our family swimming; a favorite activity of Andrew's when he was little. We dug out Buddy Bee's cloth diaper speedo, got him a new life jacket, and I got a water proof camera to document this new experience in our Buddy Bee's life.

The camera would be the worst purchase I would ever make.  I did not expect much from a disposable water proof camera but I at least expected pictures that were clear.  Instead we got photos that the photo center could not even print because of the horrible quality. 

So, tyring to salvage some of this very special moment in our son's life I turned the pictures black and white and played with the exposure.  Now, I have no idea what I am doing and do not have Photoshop but I did what I could in these dire times.  They are still really blurry but much better than the before.

So here it is, Buddy Bee's first swim!

Mommy and Buddy Bee all ready for the pool.

Buddy Bee splashing with Nana.


Kicking his feet with Daddy.

The Buddy Bee motor boat!

Learning to kick his feet.


Mommy and her little fish.

Buddy Bee with his tongue out trying to drink the pool water.

Swimming with Mommy.


Cousins Katie and Cassy even came to play in the pool with Buddy Bee.

Buddy Bee finally got the ball he was eyeing up.

Family picture at the pool.

We took Buddy Bee's life jacket off and let him swim free...




Buddy Bee loved his first swim and we can't wait to take him again.
If Buddy Bee is anything like his Daddy he will be jumping off the diving board by the time he is 3.





No comments:

Post a Comment