Thursday, December 22, 2011

A New Blankie For The Bee


Buddy Bee's blankie that I made him for his birthday, has been a fixture in our little Bee's life since. 
He loves his blankie and lately he requests that we bring blankie everywhere. 
The lastest place that blankie was requested was when we were at the Armory. 
And after Buddy Bee drug it around the drill floor all day blankie was gross and of course he wanted to cuddle with it that night.

It was time for a replacement blankie; one that Buddy Bee could cuddle with while the other was being secretly washed.

So, Buddy Bee and I took a trip to Jo-Ann Fabrics to pick out his new blankie fabric.

 First choice; a soft teal with white bubbles.

 Second fabric; I love Mommy and I love Daddy fabric.

After bedtime Mommy got busy on making the little Bee a new blankie.

 The next morning Buddy Bee had a nice present waiting for him when he woke up.

 It was love at first sight!

 My blue eyed little boy.

 My little man and I.

 Buddy Bee showing off his new blankie.



 Buddy Bee testing out the cuddle factor of his new blankie.

 He had to test it out with his thumb as well.

 I think his new blankie passed the Buddy Bee test.

 We just love his new blankie.

It passed his test, he had his banana, and he was off to do his Buddy Bee thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment