Saturday, December 24, 2011

2011 Christmas Ornaments

Growing up there was a very speical tradition in my family that each child would open an ornament on Christmas Eve.  I loved that tradition and I always knew I would pass it on to my own children.  Unfortunally, I won't be able to show Buddy Bee my ornament collection due to a devistating house fire to my childhood home.  Andrew and I started exchanging ornaments when we were dating and it has been exceiting to do the same with our little Bee.


Our 2010  Family Ornament and Buddy Bee's First Christmas Ornament.

I searched a long time before I found the perfect 2011 ornament for our little Buddy Bee.  If you remember our Buddy Bee had a Noah's ark themed 1st birthday party.   When I saw this ornament I could not see a better way to continue on that theme of his first year than with a Noah's ark ornament.

Buddy Bee's 2011 Christmas Ornanment


Our 2011 Family Ornament


Our 2011 collection of ornaments from our family.


Buddy Bee also received a very special early Christmas gift this year...

His very own Little People Nativity Set
We could not think of a better way for Buddy Bee to learn about the true meaning of Christmas than with his own Nativity.

And in true 1 year old style the most spoken phrase this Chrismtas was,
"Buddy Bee don't throw baby Jesus at your Mother".

Buddy Bee may not fully understand the meaning of Christmas just yet but we look forward to teaching him in the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment