Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Watching The Tractor.

Our precious little Buddy Bee is always on the move and generally at a fast speed. We love our wild and crazy little boy and wouldn't have him any other way.  It is because of his wild and crazy self that makes him our special Buddy Bee. It amazes me though, when I get to watch Buddy Bee's little friends who sit quietly and observe because that is so not our child. Well, it wasn't our child until a few hours on a beautiful summer day when our Buddy Bee stopped, stood still, and was absorbed in watching the tractor.

Prepare yourself for a lot of this cutie and his adorable backside.

Our Buddy Bee had just gotten up from his nap thus, the diaper only attire.


It was an absolutely gorgeous day on top of the hill.

I love that little belly!

He couldn't miss any of the action and wanted to be as close as possible but the edge of the driveway was as far as Mommy would allow.


Because my grandparents farm is no longer a working farm a local man comes once a year to cut and bale the fields of hay to sell to mushroom farms.  This year our property was also included in the cutting providing our little boy an hour of little boy bliss. 


The reason my boy sat still!




Buddy Bee, a little upset when the tractor disappeared out of sight for a few minutes.


Mr. Attitude continued until the tractor returned.


I am so happy Buddy Bee woke up from his nap to experience this! 
He loved every minute!


Buddy Bee applause for the tractor or "Ruck" as he called it.


There might have even been some Buddy Bee dancing involved.






Between sitting, standing, and pointing Buddy Bee did not travel far from that spot.








A true glimpse of how far away we really were and just how big the equipment was.

One of my favorites of the day.
The up and down, hands in fists, dancing motion is a signature of our little Buddy Bee.



I never imagined that watching the tractor would engross the little Bee for so long but after some time it was necessary for some sunscreen and a t-shirt.  I took advantage of the few minutes the tractor would be out of sight baling the lower field to run the boy back into the house.  However, that did not detain us long from returning to watch tractors.


While Buddy Bee was enjoying the views of the tractor I was enjoying this beautiful view.
We will never tire of living on this hill. 

The Bee taking a short break from tractor watching while the tractor was out of sight.

Finding a great stick and poking stuff is VERY important business to little Buddy Bee's!

Though important business is often halted when tractors reappear.

Not many people can say they have this as their backyard.
This has to be my favorite view on our whole property. 
We are truly blessed to call this home.



My little boy was mesmerized.


And with the turn of the tractor our boy was back and running to Mommy. 


It is the little things, like watching my boy watch tractors, that make my heart swell. 
My Buddy Bee, you may not remember this day but I surely will and the joy on your face was priceless.  I love watching you discover this world and learning what makes you smile.  On this day little boy you were all smiles. 


No comments:

Post a Comment