Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day 2012


What do you do for an amazing father, husband, and soldier on father's day?  You surprise the pants off him!  And that is exactly what the Buddy Bee and I did for Andrew's 2nd Father's Day! At the beginning of summer Andrew asked for only one thing for father's day and that was radio ear protection for when he was mowing our lawn.  Andrew received his early father's day gift just like he asked and then a week before father's day a new surprise plan was formed.  A little bird just happened to inform me of an amazing sale at Lowes which, just happened to include several items that my dear husband could desperately use.  Personally, I think the little bird was just tired of loaning out his tools! So after a special trip up to Lowes, Buddy Bee and I loaded up our car with 2 new tools, with accessories, for our very special person, Andrew James.

Happy Father's Day Andrew! 

Father's Day began with our little family scrambling to get ready for church but all that scrambling paid off because we had enough time for Andrew to open up his gifts. 

Buddy Bee proudly gave his Daddy our Father's Day cards and just had to assist in opening them.

Our Buddy Bee loves being Daddy's little helper!

Buddy Bee's gift to Daddy was opened first.
Andrew already received the first father's day tool the day before.   He loves his new air compressor but the big gift was still to come!



From the Buddy Bee, a Dewalt drill bit set. I wonder what I might have gotten Andrew...he can't really use those drill bits without a drill.

Andrew and the Bee opening my gift to Andrew.


A Dewalt Drill!

My handsome boys on Father's Day.

Yay for the drill and for Daddy!

Andrew showing the Bee how his new drill works.

Buddy Bee loves tools!

After opening his gifts we headed outside for a few Father's Days photos of my boys.

Andrew and his boy on their second Father's Day.


I love these faces!

Happy Father's Day Andrew! 
Buddy Bee and I love you so much and are so thankful you are in our lives. 
P.S.  I have a few projects you can complete with your new father's day tools! 



No comments:

Post a Comment