Monday, July 4, 2011

The Beginning...

Since the day I found out I was pregnant (1 year and 9 months ago) I began writing my baby a monthly letter.  First it was what was happening each month during pregnancy and then became letters to my son.  Since he will now be 1 (in 9 days...WOW!) it is time for my letters to take on a new form.  

You might want to know why "The Buddy Bee Makes Three"?  I will tell you!  The first month of our son's life my husband created a nickname for our little guy that will follow the child for the rest of his life.  Our little Buddy Bee has filled our lives to the brim.  We are truly blessed to be called his parents. 

Not only do we get to begin year 2 with the Buddy Bee this month but we also are buying our dream house.  It's been a 6 month test in faith and patience but this month we WILL be moving in.  It is the perfect house for a little boy to grow up in.  My husband and I love vacationing in TN. We love the feel of the cabins and the beautiful mountains. We took our first trip for our honeymoon, second after my husbands deployment to Afghanistan, and third when we found out we were pregnant.   This year we may not be going back but we will be vacationing in our own cabin on the hill! 

No it's not snowing in July here in NEPA!  

I am so excited to start this journey of blogging and what a way to start then with a Buddy Bee turning 1 and a new house!  It's going to be a fun journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment