Thursday, December 13, 2012

Buddy Bee is a 29 Month Old Bee


December 13, 2012
Buddy Bee becomes a 29 month old Bee. 

Official 29 month photo. 

Buddy Bee was not interested in sitting for Mommy and her camera. 


Tears and then these sad little eyes. 



This is exactly who our boy is.



Then we have the huge toddler attitude. 





 This little boy is growing up. 
Mommy and Buddy Bee traded M&M's for a smile. 




Buddy Bee, Buddy Bee, you crack me up.  You have this huge attitude and even bigger spirit. You are a tornado as soon as you wake up until you fall sleep.  I have to be honest with you.  Sometimes, I am jealous of all the other moms who have quiet, laid back little boys.  But, then I look into your eyes and I would never change the very thing that makes you so special.  I love your free spirit and I hope you hold onto that.  I love you, Buddy Bee.




No comments:

Post a Comment