Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years 2013


New Years Eve with a toddler brings on a whole new meaning. 
There were no special plans for the Park family, just Buddy Bee play time and some extra snuggles with the Buddy Bee. 

Important Buddy Bee business transporting nativity characters by dump truck. 


  Buddy Bee shared an apple and held races around the house with his Daddy, via skype.  What a wonderful morning we had talking with Daddy.  





Oh, the joys of having a little boy.

There had to be some Mommy and Buddy Bee New Years Eve pictures. 

I am in love with this photo.  The look on my Buddy Bee's face is priceless.  

Kisses for Mommy from her little baby.

The only way Buddy Bee would sit for Mommy's pictures was to sit in his frog chair.  I was not going to argue with that. 


Watching Curious George, eating a bedtime snack, and wearing Mommy's slippers ended Buddy Bee's day. Buddy Bee was tucked into bed and  I spent New Years with my lovely husband through a computer screen.  I owe you a New Years kiss, my dearest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment