Monday, November 26, 2012

Buddy Bee Turns 28 Months


November 13, 2012
28 Month old Buddy Bee

Official 28 month photo. 

Buddy Bee turned 28 months a few days before our Gulf of Mexico vacation however, I could not pass up the opportunity to take his 28 month pictures on the Gulf. 


Daddy dug Buddy Bee his own little Buddy Bee hole.





This boy LOVES the sand.  



The Buddy Bee hole soon filled in with water and the boy had another favorite activity. 



Inquisitive looks for Daddy. 



Buddy Bee, You are so full of life.  Your smile and laugh light up every room you are in.  You are expressing your personality and independence these days.  We are figuring each other out, little boy.  Just when I thought I had my baby boy figured out, you grow up and now I am figuring out my toddler....I guess I have many years to come where I will feel like that.  We got to do a lot of new discovering this month.   You loved the beach!  Your Mommy loved the beach as well, however the most touching was the relationship with your Daddy.  You absolutely adore your Daddy.   You are going to miss him.  I am going to miss him.  I am so thankful we had this time together, just the three of us.  We have a long 9 months without Daddy ahead of us....we will make it, Buddy Bee.  Always remember that Daddy and I love you to pieces.  Keep developing your personality, Buddy Bee.   I am loving watching you grow and develop. 
Love, Mommy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment