Sunday, October 20, 2013

Our Fall Walk Into The Woods


A favorite activity of ours is to take a family walk into the woods. We couldn't pass up the opportunity to travel into the wood on a beautiful fall day. 

Our travels started through my favorite point of our property. 



 A gorgeous view as we are heading to the woods.









These two melt me to pieces.








He had to do it himself!

















 I smile and think of my late Grandfather every time I see this crate.





















I get left behind a lot when these two are exploring!  Someone has to take the pictures, right?
































I believe someone had a blast on our little walk.



When we came out of the woods we took a detour down to the pond. 














He didn't want to go back home....


Our drive covered in a layer of fall leaves.










The tears stopped and a trip to the rock box made his world perfect again. 


Our giant pine is an overwhelming presence on our property. 
























It was a perfect fall day for a walk!


No comments:

Post a Comment