Sunday, October 20, 2013

Fall Family Pictures 2013

My favorite pictures are the ones that just suddenly happen. My little family returned from church one Sunday and as I looked down our hill I noticed the beautiful fall trees.  From that moment it prompted me to run inside, grab my camera, tripod, and camera remote.  Before Andrew knew what was happening I was already set up for some fall family pictures! 


Mommy needs her camera equipment and Buddy Bee....he apparently needs trucks. 

Buddy Bee was in control of the camera remote for the first few pictures...
I laugh at the progression of the next several before we realized what the Bee was up to.








Our little family!













I will always cherish these pictures.....pictures that were not planned and just suddenly happened one fall Sunday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment