Thursday, October 4, 2012

First Day of 2 Year Preschool

Andrew and I made a huge decision before he deployed.  I am a stay at home mom and  I always envisioned having the Buddy Bee by my side, until he goes to school or whatever we decided on schooling.  But then the reality of being a single mom for over a year while Andrew deployed hit hard.  It was not going to be easy being the sole caregiver for our Buddy Bee.  But little did I know my husband's thoughts for this deployment. I would soon learn that Andrew felt it very important that Buddy Bee and I get a break from each other.  We would be enrolling our Buddy Bee in "school".  
His first day was September 25, 2012.

"Good morning, Buddy Bee.  Are you ready for your first day of school?"
He wasn't a fan of getting up early.  Our schedule is changing.  

Finally, my handsome, blue eyed, boy appears.  


My heart wanted to hold on and not let this boy grow up, but then I knew what was important for our survival so I let go. But you have to admit this face was making it really hard.  


Every first day of school needs a lot of pictures by Mommy.  

Not a happy camper about all the pictures and sitting on the chair.  


It was way too early for this sad little face. 



Lots of tears from the Buddy Bee. 


My handsome boy on his 1st day of 2 year Preschool. 


Before we had major tears we were off to his first day of school.  


I was a nervous wreck leaving this boy of mine but I knew he was going to have a great day. 

Buddy Bee gave Mommy a kiss goodbye and he was off.  


Buddy Bee had a wonderful day at his first day! 
He must have talked for 5 minutes straight telling Daddy all about it when he got home.
I may not see the importance now but I am sure I will in a few months... Buddy Bee and I are going to need this time apart.  






No comments:

Post a Comment