Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fall Pictures with Mommy


I love taking family pictures.  There is just something about capturing special moments with my family. Even though Andrew is deployed, I still wanted to capture this time with my little boy.  After our little trip to the apple farm, I took advantage of a beautiful fall day with a little photo shoot with my littlest love. 

Buddy Bee was in an amazing mood and very cooperative. 

Just The Mama and her Buddy Bee. 

This is my favorite of me and my boy. 



At this point Buddy Bee got to work the camera remote.  

Just a little Buddy Bee kiss for Daddy. 


And a big slobbery kiss for Mommy. 



I will never get tired of Buddy Bee hugs.  There is something so special about your son's arms wrapped around you in a big hug. 


This child can make me so frustrated however, I just adore and cherish him. 


Mommy was holding tight to my wiggle worm. 


I will always cherish these pictures of me and my boy while Daddy was deployed.  











No comments:

Post a Comment