Saturday, October 13, 2012

Buddy Bee is a 27 Month Bee


Buddy Bee is a 27 month old Bee
October 13, 2012

Official 27 month photo

Buddy Bee exploring Grampy's field.  

Buddy Bee wanted to wear flowers in his hair. 


One of Buddy Bee's favorite foods are raisins in a box.  
According to the Bee they are not the same without the box.    


I tried talking him into playing in the leaves but this is all he wanted to do.  


Our silly, little Bee with a mouth full of raisins   

Buddy Bee was over playing in the leaves so, he was off to discover new things.  


Running from Mommy.

 Buddy Bee has realized if he runs from Mommy, I can't take pictures of him.  


Raisins create huge Buddy Bee muscles! 

Buddy Bee stopping to watch the birds. 



Yelling in the wind.  

We are so glad Buddy Bee gets to grow up among this beauty   



Buddy Bee asserting his independence and leaving Mommy behind. 

Buddy Bee is happiest when he is outside running.  I love that about him.  Andrew is ecstatic to have an outdoor loving little boy to share his love with.  




Buddy Bee, what the little man you are becoming.  We spend our days outside.  I am not sure how I will keep you inside come winter.  You are obsessed with trucks, especially fire trucks.  You have been sick this month.  I hate seeing you so sick but I am enjoying all of the cuddles. You are talking more and more.  You always have a lot of say.  I love how chatty you are and how friendly you can be.  You are so much like your Daddy.  We are adjusting to Daddy being gone.  You talk about him a lot but I know you don't understand why he is gone.  He loves you, Buddy Bee.  One day, you will realize how important Daddy's job is and why we are so proud of him.  You keep me busy, Buddy Bee!



No comments:

Post a Comment