Friday, August 3, 2012

Spiedie Fest 2012


Spiedie Fest was here again and we were so excited for our 2nd trip with the Buddy Bee.
Nothing can be better than an evening watching hot air balloons, eating chicken spiedies, and spending time together as a family.

Buddy Bee looking cool and ready to see some hot air balloons. 

Buddy Bee and Daddy hanging out as the balloons are filled.


I love my boys together.


We were so close and Buddy Bee loved it!


It was a hot evening and Buddy Bee was showing signs of the heat.




The first balloon in the air.

My little boy, not interested in taking a picture with Mommy.





We loved the colorful balloons.


I have said it many times but these eyes kill me.



My favorite picture of the night.


Buddy Bee loved the flame.





Watching the sky.




We loved watching the balloons peek through the trees.








The sky filled with color.

The balloon team getting the balloon ready for flight.




I love this balloon.














I love this picture of us.




After watching most of the balloons launch, we headed over for spiedie sandwiches and sweet potato fries.




Buddy Bee's during dinner show. 

We love our Spiedies!



Our family had a great evening watching hot air balloons and spending time together as a family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment