Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Harford Fair 2012


Buddy Bee and I couldn't wait for Daddy to get done with work. The Bee got up early from his nap, actually got dressed in clothes, and we piled into our car.  We were 20 minutes early because once the Bee heard we were picking up Daddy he had to leave NOW.   Tonight the Park family was heading to the Harford Fair! 

The Bee is learning how to say "Cheese".

My boys ready to enjoy our night at the fair.

Daddy was hungry so, the first thing on the agenda was to find food. 
So, while Daddy waited in line the Bee and I did a little tractor driving.

Buddy Bee checking out what this tractor can do.


Tractor driving became boring quick, the lines were long, and once we got our food it was crazy hot so, we took some time to see the ducks. 


Buddy Bee loved the ducks.  He squealed and jumped up and down in excitement just watching them.  Little did he know that everyone else there to watch the ducks was now watching him in delight. 

The boys, my boys, enjoying the fair. 


Buddy Bee was in luck, the tractor pull was happening tonight and someone got a front row seat watching them prepare.

I taught this boy well. 

It was finally time for dinner.


After dinner we headed over to see all the animals. 

Buddy Bee even got to see a newborn calf. 



If Buddy Bee was an animal he would be a goat.....a crazy, wild, silly goat.



You can't see it but the Bee is squealing at the top of his lungs for this goat.


The sheep brought the same joy to our little Bee.





I love the joy that this child finds in the world around him.


I think this is my favorite picture of the night. 


The boys petting a sheep or a "Ba" as Buddy Bee puts it.





After walking the fair, seeing the animals, enjoying a milk shake and funnel cake, and lots of giggles and squeals we had one more thing to show the Buddy Bee.

We would be going up "High" as Buddy Bee puts it.  He couldn't wait!




We loved every minute!  Even the moment that the ride controller called our boy a girl.  I will admit the Buddy Bee does need a hair cut but COME ON, A GIRL!?


The Harford Fair in all it's small town glory....I love it's small town glory.

In the 11 years Andrew and I have been a couple we have never taken a ride on a ferris wheel.


There is nothing more romantic than riding a ferris wheel with the love of my life and our littlest and youngest love. 


The Buddy Bee's attention was soon distracted by the tractor pull.


I feel complete when I am with these boys.


After our magical ride we took the Buddy Bee over to watch the tractors.



I love this little boy and how smart his little 2 year old self is.  

We didn't stay long at the tractor pull.  Someone can never sit still plus a little boys bedtime was passed long ago.

We had an amazing night at the Buddy Bee's 2nd Harford Fair. 




No comments:

Post a Comment