Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Uniform.



I absolutely adore my husband in uniform.
When I see him in his dress blues I see:
Strength,
Honor, 
Duty,
Sacrifice,
Discipline,
Courage,
Pride,
Dedication, 
Faith,
 and
Love.

When Andrew puts on that uniform I fall even deeper for him. 
And not just because he is dashingly handsome in it but because I know what he stands for in his uniform.
I am madly in love with this man and so proud of his service.





On January 22nd Andrew's presence was requested at the Brigade Commander's Holiday Reception.
So, I jumped at the chance to spend a few hours with my handsome hubby in his dress blues. 

My handsome soldier.

Buddy Bee didn't get his blue eyes from his Daddy did he?

These military events are not always very interesting being surrounded with high ranking military personnel but I will never pass up spending the afternoon with a very handsome soldier...my soldier!

Buddy Bee was thrilled when we arrived back home and even more thrilled to wear Daddy's cap.




One day Buddy Bee will understand what the uniform Daddy wears means, but for now he just wants to wear the neat hat.



No comments:

Post a Comment