Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Little Color Added to Buddy Bee's Life.



If you know our little Buddy Bee you know he is a blur of motion. 
I have told Andrew many times, "I think I understand what your mother experienced
with you now because this little boy of ours is just like his Daddy". 
And when Buddy Bee and I are home every day it is sometimes difficult to keep this child busy
without him destroying the house and unraveling his mother.  There have been days
 when Andrew comes home from work and asks, "Buddy Bee, what have you done to your mother?"
 as a disheveled wife stands before him.  
 Well, it had been one of those days and I was searching for ways to keep Buddy Bee
happy and occupied without it involving him climbing furniture.  We soon turned to crayons....it might have only lasted 5 minutes before Buddy Bee decided crayons were tasty but it was a good 5 minutes!

Oh, the joy of a new toy!


With a little prompting from Mommy, Buddy Bee was soon creating his masterpiece.


I think our Bee might be right handed.

This coloring task was too stationary for the Bee so he was soon taking his new creation on tour.





But soon the taste testing began...




...and the throwing soon followed.




Buddy Bee was soon off to new and better things but it was a great 5 minutes to see my little Bee create.


No comments:

Post a Comment