Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Mama


Another year has gone by and I am, yet again, one year older.
I am getting closer to the big 30 but not quite there, yet!
The fact that I am a mother to an 18 month old is harder to grasp than my current age.

After a very enjoyable day with my little boy it was time for this birthday girl to have a date with my man.
But while we waited for Andrew to get home from work Buddy Bee and I took some birthday pictures.



Buddy Bee and his Birthday Mama.

I was very excited for my birthday dinner date with Andrew. 
Nana came to watch our little Bee while Andrew took me to Cooper's Seafood House.
 I even got to wear my favorite polka dot dress. 

An after dinner picture before we headed to Target to get
our little Buddy Bee his favorite food... bananas!

We had a wonderful night, but my birthday celebration did not end there!
 I got to spent a fabulous weekend with 2 of my best friends from college back at our alma mater.
This was the first time I left my little Buddy Bee overnight so I was a bit nervous.
I was looking forward to a girls weekend but I think Buddy Bee and Daddy
were more excited for a boys weekend!

I was so suprised that my ladies had a very special birthday surprise all planned for me.


Birthday cupcakes!



The ladies of Girls Weekend;
Amanda, Amanda, and myself.

We had a great weekend and I was very thankful to have that time with my girls but I was ready to return home to my 2 boys!

Buddy Bee survived the weekend without Mommy,
Daddy survived the weekend with Buddy Bee,
and Mommy felt very grateful for all the love shown to me for my birthday!





No comments:

Post a Comment