Friday, August 26, 2011

Wall Trouble...

We had to return to wallpaper removal sometime and I could not put it off any longer. 
 Buddy Bee's room was next. If it was as easy as the Master I would not be dreading it like I was.

Buddy Bee's wallpaper.

Instead of coming off in sheets like the Master this wallpaper came off in tiny little strips.

After hours spent scrapping with a putty knife and tons of wallpaper removal we had a clean white wall ready for paint.

Meanwhile we had the kitchen repainted.  I could not take the original color any longer.

Here is the original blue color:  



And here is what I finally settled on:

A darker, richer blue.

Good thing I love this new color because I was told my paint color picking privileges would be revoked if I didn't.

We were nervous to go this dark but I am so happy with the final result.
After the kitchen was painted we were off to the Master.

The first coat was finished when we realized that we had some damage from the wallpaper which needed to be addressed.
Good news though....I LOVE this color!

The busy little bee taking time to snuggle with Clifford.

Buddy Bee loves Clifford's big floppy ears.

Buddy Bee playing with something he shouldn't be.

We are almost ready to move in! 
 We can see the end of our pre-move in renovations nearing and we are exceited!




No comments:

Post a Comment