Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Spring Trip to Lock Haven


Lock Haven, here comes Buddy Bee and his Mama!  We are off on our weekend adventure!
Oh, how I have missed this place.  Lock Haven was my college home.  It was the place where Andrew and I started our married lives together…..I love coming back. 


Our gracious host welcomed us with open arms and TOYS! 

It was so chilly but the weather would not stop us from enjoying the park with the Buddy Bee. 



Miss Amanda and my Buddy Bee.  



Someone has to inspect the plane!




Buddy Bee didn't care that we couldn't feel our fingers or toes.  He was so very happy to be playing at the park. 












Buddy Bee's world revolves around running!







It was Mommy's turn to be Buddy Bee's slide partner.  







We were having so much fun playing, but someone has to make sure Buddy Bee's didn't go running off  of the top of the playground. 









Buddy Bee conquered his fear of the tunnel slide so it had to be Mommy's turn next. 



It took awhile for the Bee to be comfortable going down the tunnel slide but once he did there was no stopping that child. 


All Buddy Bee's must fly back to the car. 



Our time in Lock Haven came to an end and Buddy Bee and I reluctantly returned home.  We had an amazing weekend.  I always find it refreshing to spend time with the first person I met at college, my first roommate, and a best friend for life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment