Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012


There was a time where I did not think I would ever have the blessing to be called Mommy.
That time, the time where my heart ached and cried out to be a Mommy, was the hardest time for Andrew and I.  Our hearts were broken for something, for a little someone, until God's perfect timing was revealed.   It was at that perfect time when we were introduced to the right doctor, were given the right diagnosis, and given the right fertility medication.  We were given hope and our hearts were once again filled when we met our precious little Buddy Bee. 

Being Buddy Bee's Mommy has been the most fulfilling, rewarding, and joyous job and I love it with every ounce of me.  But then there are days where my precious little Bee has drained everything out of me.   But then, right when I need it the most, my beautiful little boy offers up the sweetest little gesture and once again my heart is overflowing.  Nothing compares to the love shown by an almost 2 year old.  The cries for "Ma", the butterfly kisses, little arms wrapped around you for a hug, a little head resting on your shoulder, his little laugh, and the sweet "night-night" whispers when I lay him down to sleep; nothing can compare.  I love being Buddy Bee's mommy and I would not trade it for anything. 

Happy Mother's Day!

My beautiful Mother's day roses from my boys.


I am a girl who loves red roses. 


Me and the little boy who made me a Mommy and who now calls me "Ma".

Buddy Bee bringing his Mother's Day card to me.

My boys know how to pick the perfect cards.  They always make me cry. 

Buddy Bee bringing "Ma" his special little gift.


Little Buddy Bee helping open my gift.

A very sweet "mom" locket from my very special boys.

Mother's Day kisses from my little Buddy Bee.

Buddy Bee telling us what he thinks is in the box.

Handmade soaps from Sassy Albert Soaps. 

Mother's Day cards from my boys. 

After opening my cards and presents we headed outside so this Mama could get her one request; a picture with her boy on Mother's Day. 


I love this one!  The smile of the Bee's face is what melts my heart. 

Buddy Bee fist bumps for Daddy.


My little love giving me kisses on Mother's Day.

After fulfilling my Mother's Day request we headed back inside to start breakfast.  While Daddy was busy making waffles Buddy Bee was busy working on his letter to his Mommy.


Expressing an almost 2 year old's thoughts on paper is a VERY serious task.


Andrew travels around North-East PA for work and one day he found this little soap shop in Tunkhannock, PA  and brought me home some wonderful handmade soap.  I love their soap and was excited for some new kinds to try! 

A beautiful locket from the special boys in my life.


I am truly blessed by the love my boys showed me on my 2nd Mother's Day.

And just so I never forget what it truly means to be a Mom here is a picture of my sick little boy on Mother's Day. The week before Mother's Day our little family of 3 weathered out the worst stomach bug. 

Even though I never want my little boy to experience being sick again I did however, enjoy spending a few days snuggled on the couch watching Curious George with my little boy, his "blee", and his stuffed George. 

I want to cherish every moment with this special little boy who has made me a Mommy.




No comments:

Post a Comment