Monday, October 31, 2011

Spray Paint Brought Light to the Dining Room.

Our dinning room was in need of a chandelier since we have been eating in the dark.  The original light was removed before we purchased the house.  We were not finding anything we really loved until I found an amazing deal online.

I found a $300 chandelier marked down to $60.  I think I may have found the deal of the year! The only problem was the color.  It was this creamish gold color that was called venetian gold.  It was not the perfect color but for the price I could easily change it. 

So, here is our amazing deal.

This is the chandelier already for its transformation.


A more accurate color;  a cream base with gold spekles.

We first choose a aged copper color but unfortunately it was not what I was invisioning
so we chose an oil rubbed bronze color.
We could not be happier with our color choice.



Notice the pile of empty boxes in the background....we have been busy!

Close up of the color.

And here is the beauty hanging from it's spot above our dinning room table!






We are so happy with our fantastic new light! 

No comments:

Post a Comment